1. Drinking a hot beverage - sometimes can help calm me down. My first choice would be tea but sometimes I do have a hot chocolate to try and help.
2. Reading - I am a book nerd and as long as I can remember when the world around me got hard or unpleasing I would stick my nose in a book to clear away the problems and get lost in the pages. This helps if I am able to get trapped in the book but sometimes if my anxiety is too distracting this does not work.
4. Writing - Expressing myself helps a lot. I have a journal that I write in when things are bad and also when good things happen. This blog also helps a lot I get to write posts who h keeps my mind occupied as well as being able to express myself.
6. Boyfriend - My boyfriend is such a huge help! He understands when I can't do something and will try his best to do it or try to help me the best he can to get me to. He's always there for me either in person or on the phone when I need him. He's good to rant to or even to hug and tell me it's going to be okay. The support of him being there is uplifting, many people have close friends that would take the place that I have for my boyfriend and to me having a person like this has helped me so much!!
7. Counselor - Only when my anxiety gets really bad to the point I'm having multiple panic attacks a day for days do I go see my counselor. She listens and sees things from a different point if view. She also tries helps me by giving me tips of how to calm down while having a panic attack.
These are the things that help me with my anxiety and I'm continuing to try and find more to help. If you also have anxiety, I hope some, or even one, of these will be able to help you. If you have anything that helps you that I don't have listed above please let me know, or tell me if you are doing some similar things to me by commenting below!
Thanks for reading! ~Vic